1806 South Colorado Street
Lockhart (Austin MSA), TX 78644
Long Term Lease In Place With Over 10 Years Remaining
- The primary term of the existing lease with Davita expires 8/25/2030 with two five-year options to extend
Fixed Increases Throughout the Primary Term and Options
- Davita has fixed 10% increases every 5 years through the primary term and options
Ideally Located Next to Walmart Supercenter anchored shopping center
- Strong retail center with a number of nationals including Subway, Domino’s Pizza, KFC and Murphy Oil Gas Station
Only 25 miles southeast from Austin
Passive NNN Investment With Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- Landlord shall only be responsible for repairs and maintenance to the structure of the building.
- Tenant shall reimburse Landlord for any repairs or maintenance to the roof, parking areas and HVAC.
Strong Corporate Tenant in Davita Inc. With A $4.04B Net Worth
- Fortune 500 Company
- $11.4 billion in revenues
- 231,700 patients at 2,971 outpatient dialysis centers as of 6/30/2019
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway is Davita Inc.’s Largest Shareholder
- Berkshire owns approximately 38.5 million shares of Davita Inc. stock, making them the largest shareholder with a 24% stake
Well Located along Highway 183 (South Colorado Street) With High Traffic Counts
- Easy access to freeways Interstate 35 and Interstate 10
- High traffic counts with 15,000 cars per day passing the subject property
Amazon and E-Commerce Proof Tenant
Strong Investment Fundamentals
- Long term lease in place, good real estate and solid corporate tenant guarantor.
- Ideal 1031 exchange property.