6107 FM 2100
Crosby, TX 77532
Standard & Poor’s Upgrades Fresenius’ Credit Rating to Investment Grade
• In early 2015, S&P upgraded the corporate credit rating of Fresenius from BB+ to BBB- with a stable outlook. The upgrade reflects Fresenius’ enhanced stability.
Corporately Guaranteed Lease by Global, Publically Traded Company
• The lease is guaranteed by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc., a publically traded company (NYSE: FMS), is the world’s largest integrated provider of dialysis services and products.
• Fresenius has more than 3,250 locations worldwide with revenues of $14.6 billion in 2013 and increased to $15.8 billion in 2014.
Well Located on Major Thoroughfare with High Traffic Counts
• The subject property benefits from is located on S. Main Street, the major thoroughfare through Crosby, with high traffic counts of 26,000 CPD.
• There are a number of national retailers nearby, including a WalMart anchored shopping center, creating a draw to the area.
• Crosby High School (1,400 students) and Crosby Middle School (800 students) are located just south of the property.
Growing Community with Strong Demographics
• Crosby Village, a newly developed single family home community, is ideally located across the street from Fresenius.
• The 2015-2020 annual growth rates are all positive across the board with increases in Population, Household Income and Households all exceeding the national average.
Minimal Competition in the Region
• There are no other major dialysis centers serving the region within 10 miles of the subject property.
• The nearest dialysis center to the north is in Liberty, 23 miles northeast of the Crosby Fresenius.
Attractive Lease Structure For Passive Investor
• Fresenius pays all of the expenses, with the exception of capital improvements to the roof and structure, providing an investor with an attractive, passive investment.
• Market increases in the option periods with the next increase coming in less than 5 years.