9126 Eastex Freeway
Houston, TX 77093
Investment Grade Tenant
- Fresenius Medical Care holds S&P’s Investment Grade rating of “BBB Stable”
Corporately Guaranteed Lease by Largest Provider Of Renal Care
- The lease is guaranteed by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc., a publically traded company (NYSE: FMS), the world’s largest integrated provider of dialysis services and products.
- In 2019, Fresenius achieved revenues of $21.85 billion and net income of $1.47 billion.
- Fresenius has more than 4,000 locations worldwide, treats 346,500 patients and has 125,364 employees.
Attractive Long Term Net Lease With Increases
- The primary lease term has over 10 years remaining, expiring on 5/31/2031.
- Ten percent (10%) increase in May, 2026.
- Tenant has successfully be operating at this location since 2016.
- Fresenius pays all of the expenses, with the exception of repairs and replacement of roof and structure, providing an investor with an attractive, mostly passive investment.
Densely Populated Houston Trade Area – Over 300k People
- The subject property benefits from the attractive demographics with 95,688 households and 310,328 people in the 5-mile radius.
- Ideally located just 7 miles from downtown Houston.
- Texas is a non-income tax state.
High Traffic And Highway Visibility Along Major Houston Freeway
- The subject property is ideally located on the frontage road along Eastex Freeway/Interstate 69, a heavily trafficked Houston highway with 231,000 cars per day.
- The nearest cross road, Tidwell Road, has 25,800 cars per day.
Solid Infill Real Estate With A Number Of National Tenants In Trade Area
- Fresenius benefits from its location in primary Houston market surrounded by a number of other national credit tenants in the trade area including Wells Fargo, CVS, O’Reilly and many others.