27710 E. University Drive
Little Elm (Dallas MSA), TX 75068
Corporate Signature – Strong Parent Companies
- With The Blackstone Group (majority) and The Carlyle Group (minority) as the two ownership groups, Service King has access to significant private equity to support their successful, sustained growth.
- Since Carlyle’s acquisition in 2012, the footprint has grown from 47 Texas locations to 337+ locations in 24 states.
- The landscape of retail tenants offering goods and services is changing on a daily basis. The collision repair industry is well positioned to avoid pressure from ecommerce gaining traction on market share.
- Over 2.4 million people were injured in auto accidents in 2015, thus there will always be a demand for brick and mortar collision repair facilities.
Long Term, Absolute NNN Lease
- Full 15-year lease term providing long-term passive income for any investor.
- Absolute NNN lease structure, with zero landlord responsibilities, including roof and structure. The ultimate management-free investment.
- The longer lease term allows the investor the ability to find the most attractive debt, if necessary.
Dallas Based Company
- Being a Dallas based company, the company has pride in dominating its “backyard”.
- Having its roots and corporate headquarters in DFW, Service King’s knowledge of the market would not allow them to pick a “B” location.
Newly Constructed – Concrete Building
- The newly constructed building will provide an investor piece of mind knowing that they are purchasing a new property with no deferred maintenance.
- “Institutional” type construction – concrete tilt-up building.
- A new Service King building is state of the art, they combine body repair, paint and polish, reassembly and cleaning all under one roof.
Excellent Highway Location – High Traffic Counts:
- Strong location along East University Drive (Highway 380), one of the major thorofare’s through Little Elm with 46,000 cars per day passing the subject property.
Strong Demographics and Explosive Growth:
- The city continues to grow at a rapid rate with above average growth of 8.73% and 2.93% in years 2017 and 2016 respectively. Since 2000, Little Elm has seen an astonishing 948% growth.