1325 S Division Street
Blytheville, AR 72315
Brand New 15-Year Lease Extension (10-Year Firm Term) With Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- In 2019, the United States Government signed a brand-new long-term lease extension showing their commitment to this location.
- Modified gross lease with annual Operating Costs reimbursement adjustments. Very minimal, if any, expenses pass through to Landlord.
- Single tenant occupancy provides ease of management and ability to forecast future cash flows.
Complete Remodel, New Roof And Expansion In 2019
- In 2019, the GSA completed a major remodel to the existing building, prompting the long-term extension and securing their long-term commitment to the site.
- The remodel consisted of an approximately 1,000 SF expansion to meet the demand of this location.
- GSA, with a Landlord contribution, paid $367, 762 in tenant improvements for the remodel.
- Approximately half of the roof was replaced during the remodel limiting the exposure of the landlord to any capital expenses in the near term.
Investment Grade And “Amazon Proof” Tenant –Attractive Return
- The tenant, The United States Government, is investment grade with a Moody’s rating of “Aaa”, providing the ultimate peace of mind for any passive, conservative investor.
- This GSA tenant is e-commerce proof – an excellent investment alternative to uncertain retailers.
- This investment provides an attractive return over the 10-Year Treasury yield at 1.88%, while the property appreciates in value. Same guarantor, much better return and upside.
Strong Investment Fundamentals
- New modified gross lease in place with the tenant reimburses landlord for most NNN expenses.
- Ideal 1031 exchange property.
Social Security Administration
- In 2019, approximately 64 million Americans will receive over one trillion dollars in Social Security benefits.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 individuals age 65 and older will receive Social Security benefits.
Strategic Location With Regional Draw – Bordering Multiple State
- This site is strategically located in NE Arkansas, bordering Tennessee, Missouri, Kentucky and Mississippi
- Located just one hour from Memphis, TN and less than 3 hours to the State capitol, Little Rock.