1325 S Division Street
Blytheville, AR 72315
Brand New 15-Year Lease Extension (10-Year Firm Term) With Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- In 2019, the United States Government signed a brand-new long-term lease extension showing their commitment to this location.
- Modified gross lease with annual Operating Costs reimbursement adjustments. Very minimal, if any, expenses pass through to Landlord.
- Single tenant occupancy provides ease of management and ability to forecast future cash flows.
Complete Remodel In 2019
- In 2019, the GSA completed a major remodel to the existing building, prompting the long-term extension and securing their long-term commitment to the site.
- GSA, with a Landlord contribution, paid $367, 762 in tenant improvements for the remodel.
Investment Grade And “Amazon Proof” Tenant –Attractive Return
- The tenant, The United States Government, is investment grade with a Moody’s rating of “Aaa”, providing the ultimate peace of mind for any passive, conservative investor.
- This GSA tenant is e-commerce proof – an excellent investment alternative to uncertain retailers.
- This investment provides an attractive return over the 10-Year Treasury yield at 1.88%, while the property appreciates in value. Same guarantor, much better return and upside.
Strong Investment Fundamentals
- New modified gross lease in place with the tenant reimburses landlord for most NNN expenses.
- Ideal 1031 exchange property.
Social Security Administration
- In 2019, approximately 64 million Americans will receive over one trillion dollars in Social Security benefits.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 individuals age 65 and older will receive Social Security benefits.
Strategic Location With Regional Draw – Bordering Multiple State
- This site is strategically located in NE Arkansas, bordering Tennessee, Missouri, Kentucky and Mississippi
- Located just one hour from Memphis, TN and less than 3 hours to the State capitol, Little Rock.