Spectrum Communications Building
8124 Agora Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78154
Price: $3,290,000Cap Rate: 7.00%NOI: $230,280Building SF: 7,020 SFLot Size: 35,806 SFYear Built: 2003/2019Status: Available
Top 15 Location For Spectrum Communications in Texas
- This Spectrum location is one of the busiest in the state, hitting the top 15 in traffic and mobile sales.
- Spectrum Communications had $43B in revenues and $1.23B net income in 2018.
Ideally Located Within Major Retail Corridor at Loop 1604 and Interstate 35
- The subject property is located with The Forum At Olympia Parkway, a regional shopping center hub with 1.2m SF of GLA.
- The Forum is anchored by Home Depot, Target, Kohl’s, Hobby Lobby and numerous other nationals.
- Other major retail shopping centers in this corridor include:
- Gateway Plaza: 778,849 GLA
- Live Oak Town Center: 870,000 GLA
- Rolling Oaks Mall: 882,347 GLA
Passive NNN Leases
- The South Chicken & Waffles signed a 10-year primary lease which commenced October 15, 2019 providing an owner a long-term lease.
- Spectrum Communications signed a 7 year primary lease term versus their typical 5 year lease, showing their commitment to this location.
- All leases are at market rents providing additional security to any owner.
100% Occupancy –Corporate and Regional Tenant Mix
- An investor will benefit from the full occupancy and strong tenant mix of corporate and regional operators.
- The South Chicken & Waffles has a cult like following and has been well received throughout San Antonio.
High Traffic Counts
- The subject property benefits from its ideal location and high traffic counts along two of the major highways in San Antonio, Loop 1604 and Interstate 35.
- Interstate 35: 174,215 cars per day
- Loop 1604: 72,360 cars per day
Densely Populated Trade Area
- The subject property benefits from its location surrounded by the densely populated trade area with 225,405 people in the 5-mile radius.