US Renal Care
204 N. Triangle Drive
Ponderay, ID 83852
Price: $1,200,000Cap Rate: 15.46%NOI: $185,520Building SF: 7,676 SFLot Size: 43,560 SFYear Built: 1989Status: Available
Lease Guaranteed By Largest Dialysis Company
- Tenant is Dialysis Newco, Inc, wholly owned subsidiary of US Renal Care, the 3rd largest dialysis provider in the U.S.
- The lease is guaranteed by Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc., the parent company of Fresenius Medical Care.
- In 2015, Fresenius has revenues of $16.7 billion with over 3,400 clinics worldwide serving nearly 300,000 patients performing 44.6 million dialysis treatments.
Located Next to Walmart Supercenter
- The subject property benefits from its location directly adjacent to the regional Walmart anchored shopping center.
Low Price Per Square Foot
- At $156 psf, the property is priced below replacement cost and is listed at less than the original land and building construction costs.
High Cap Rate Deal in Historically Low Cap Rate Market
- The average cap rate for other Fresenius backed investments that have sold in the last 12 months with 4 years or less remaining on the lease term is 8.31%.
Lease Buyout/Redevelopment/Releasing Opportunity
- With two years left on the lease, an owner has the ability to re-lease or redevelop the property with a new tenant on a long-term lease creating instant value.
- The new owner can also negotiate a lease buyout with the existing tenant immediately increasing cash flow or those proceeds can be used towards the redevelopment/releasing and the investor doesn’t have to come out of pocket.
Regional Mall and Major Retail Corridor
- The property is ideally located in the middle of the retail corridor with the Walmart and Home Depot anchored centers to the north and Bonner Mall to the south.
Schweitzer Mountain Resort
- Schweitzer Mountain is a year-round destination 85 miles from Spokane, Washington and 66 miles south of the Canadian border
- Ponderay and Sandpoint are located at the base of Schweitzer Mountain Resort, the largest ski area in Idaho and Washington
Bonner General Health Hospital
- The 68-year-old hospital is located less than 3 miles south of the subject property in the adjacent town of Sandpoint.
- The hospital recently completed an expansion in 2015 bridging the hospital services with preventative healthcare and outpatient services.
Ideal Passive Investment
This investment is well suited for someone looking to get out of management-intensive properties or a good addition to a savvy net lease investor’s portfolio.