8514 Interstate 35 Access Road
San Antonio, TX 78211
Walmart Supercenter Shadow Anchored Pad
- Subject property benefits from its ideal location in front of Walmart, one of the largest trade area generators in the country.
- Strong retail center with several national and regional tenants including Murphy USA, Supercuts, Great Clips, AT&T, Golden Chick, T-Mobile and CVS.
- Proposed Nissan dealership directly adjacent to the Walmart anchored shopping center.
New Long-Term Leases
- All 3 tenants have new 10-year primary lease terms that commence in May 2021 providing long term passive NNN income to the future buyer.
- All leases are at market rents providing additional security to any owner.
- Structure creates a passive absolute NNN investment.
Brand New Construction
- The developer completed construction of the brand-new multitenant and freestanding car wash building in 2019/2020, benefiting a new investor with zero deferred maintenance and transferable warranties (i.e.: roof warranty).
Strong Local Tenants With Multiple Locations
- Swiftwater Car Wash, Hometown Burgers and Laundry Rey’s are well known tenants, and each have multiple locations throughout San Antonio.
Ideally Located Along Interstate 35 and Highway 422
- The subject property is ideally located at the intersection of two major highway, Interstate 35 and Highway 422.
Densely Populated Trade Area – Major Nearby Generators:
- Built in customer base surrounding the property including Kelly Air Force Base, Texas A&M University – San Antonio, Palo Alto Community College, South Park Mall and a number of Elementary, Middle and High Schools.
- The above generators create dense demographics with nearly 200,000 people and 60,000 households in the 5-mile radius