836 Washington Street
San Diego, CA 92103
Centrally located in San Diego
- San Diego International Airport: 7 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter (Downtown San Diego): 3 miles
- San Diego Convention Center: 7 miles
- San Diego State University: 5 miles
- US/Mexico Border: 0 miles
- Densely populated area of San Diego with 549,161 people in the 5-mile radius
- Average household incomes in the immediate trade area of $85,299
High Traffic Counts
- Highway 163: 130,000 cars per day
- Washington Street: 30,821 cars per day
Access to Multiple Freeways
- The subject property benefits from its ideal location off Highway 163, a major North/South freeway that feeds to Interstates 8,5, 805, 15 and Highway 52.
Attractive Location Near Heart of Hillcrest
- The property is just 4 blocks east of 5th Avenue, the main retail thoroughfare, including 24 Hour Fitness, Urban Outfitters, Starbucks, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Snooze Restaurant, Lemonade, Landmark Cinemas and many other popular restaurants/shops.
Rare Professional Office Opportunity for Owner/User
- Ability for lawyer, doctor, real estate office or many other professionals to own their office building.
- Benefit from the appreciation and wealth creation from owning the underlying real estate.
- Attractive SBA financing available – see enclosed Section with loan scenarios and debt quotes through Wells Fargo.
Proximity to Major Regional Hospital – Medical Office Potential
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, one of the largest and most prominent in San Diego County, is only a few blocks west of the property supporting a number of private medical offices in the immediate surrounding trade area.
Low Price Point for Investor or Owner/User
- Rare opportunity to invest in San Diego office building under $1M.